What your child will learn:
- Specific stroke instruction
- Putting face in water
- Alternating arms
- Stronger kicks
- Diving for toys
- Snorkeling (please bring your equipment)
- Children that are ready can learn how to incorporate side-breathing into their strokes.
- For ISR students, all lessons will still emphasize safe, self-rescue swim techniques as well.
- One-on-one lessons
- 2-3 days per week
- 3 - 4 years old (10 minute lesson)
- 5 years old and up (20 minute lesson)
- Updated registration through ISR must be cleared before beginning